Your local solar installers
Static Electrics is your solar power installers across Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
Our experienced electrical team are Clean Energy Council approved solar installers and are on hand to carry out all your home or business solar installation requirements.
Need a really good solar panel technician?
Static Electrics is your solar power specialists across Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. Our experienced electrical team are Clean Energy Council approved solar installers and are on hand to carry out all your home or business solar installation, repairs and maintenance.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get upfront pricing and guaranteed workmanship when you book one of our expert electricians today!
Top-quality solar products
Static Electrics Pty Ltd only use 100% Australian approved products, including panels, cables, inverters and isolators. By combining meticulous design and quality products, we ensure superior performance from your solar power system as well as peace of mind knowing your investment is long term.
Expert solar installers
Static Electrics Pty Ltd ensure 100% customer satisfaction on all solar installations. All work is performed safely and in accordance with current workplace health and safety regulations.
Our solar experts are accredited with the Clean Energy Council and are required to complete ongoing solar industry training on an annual basis to ensure we stay up to date with the latest solar installation practices and developments.
We offer every service needed to get your new solar PV system installed:
- New solar system design and installation
- Installing solar panels
- Solar panel system mounting brackets
- Expert solar electricians
- Inverter replacements
- Battery storage solutions – including adding battery systems to existing PV systems
- Clean Energy Council accreditation
- Servicing and cleaning of solar panels
- Fixed price diagnosis for breakdowns
- Feed in tariffs
Solar power services
Static Electrics Pty Ltd employ a team of solar specialists with Clean Energy Council accreditation. Collectively, we have successfully installed over 600+ small scale, grid connect solar power systems. Additionally, we have completed a multitude of solar system upgrades, breakdown services, repairs, health checks and cleans.
Our small scale, grid connect solar solutions including:
- Solar system design and installation
- Solar system upgrades
- Breakdown services
- Inverter, panel, isolator and electrical upgrades and repairs
- Solar panel maintenance
- Solar system health checks
- No Interest Ever payment plan options on new installations
Your local solar electrician
To maximise energy production and efficiency, each solar system is individually designed and installed by a Clean Energy Council accredited solar electrician . Factors contributing to energy production, including roof pitch, orientation, electricity usage and shade are all considered prior to installation.An industry qualified solar technician will perform a free, onsite quote prior to installation to ensure all of your energy needs are fulfilled.
Free, no obligation quotes are available on all solar installations and upgrades, with our no interest ever, payment plans available for new installations only. More information on our payment plans.
Solar inverter and solar panel replacement
If an irreparable fault occurs with your solar inverter, solar panels, or DC isolator, we can provide a free, no-obligation quote to supply and replace the damaged components.
Typically, a solar system breakdown diagnosis is performed first to ensure no further faults are present and to identify and eliminate the initial source of damage.
If a replacement inverter has already been sourced, we can provide an install-only service at a fixed price.
Solar specialists – Sunshine Coast and Brisbane
Make the most of your roof space with a top-quality solar power system from Static Electrics. Contact our service team on 1300 206 004 or complete our online service request today.
Need An Electrician? Get In Touch!
Send us a message with your electrical needs and we'll give you a call to answer any questions and arrange a booking.
Comprehensive solar inverter replacement services
Solar power offers so many beneficial options, from lower energy costs to being a renewable energy source, however, when your system isn’t working as it should, you just aren’t getting the benefits you deserve. At Static Electrics, we understand how frustrating it can be when your solar installation isn’t working to its full capacity, which is why we are a one-stop-shop when it comes to all your solar inverter needs. We can complete a solar inspection of your system, provide suitable inverter options depending on your space and budget, and replace your current inverter with a huge range of inverter brands and types. We use our 25+ years of industry knowledge to ensure we complete each and every service quickly and efficiently while listening to your solar needs and ideas. Every household and workplace is different, so the solar inverter services you require will be different too.
Should you have your solar inverter replaced?
Here are a few tips to consider before you decide that an inverter replacement is needed:
- Testing – Has your system been tested? Over the years we have come across a lot of solar issues, and over 50% of the time the inverter isn’t actually the problem. The solar inverter can be showing a fault code or error message which can relate to other parts of the system, so before you replace the inverter it’s best to have the system checked by a qualified professional.
- DC isolators – Have your DC isolators been recalled? There have been lots of solar switches, otherwise known as DC isolators, recalled due to being unsafe. In some cases, an inverter can’t be replaced without replacing a DC isolator as well.
- Earthed – Is your system earthed? We come across lots of solar systems with no earth on the panels and array mounting frame. Your new inverter will likely need this earth cable to work correctly.
- Cables – Are your cables installed correctly? Over the years, DC cables can become loose on the panels and fall onto the roof, when can cause various issues. These will need to be re-fixed to the rails to ensure they can’t come into contact with the building.
- Solar Rebate – What rebate are you on? If you are on a great rate, (e.g. 54 cents) you can’t go larger with your inverter otherwise you will lose this feed-in incentive.
In most cases, we prefer to do our solar inspection to give you a clear report on your system condition and allow us to ensure all the components are safe and installed correctly. During the inspection, we can determine the best replacement solar inverter to fit your wall space, system size, rebate and budget.
Qualified solar inverter replacement electricians
Our team of Master Electricians are all Clean Energy Council (CEC) approved and have years of hands-on experience, which ensures every job we complete is done efficiently, promptly and thoroughly. We have extensive product knowledge, which allows us to provide practical and pragmatic options to fit your inverter needs, and take pride in our high level of customer service each and every time. So, if you need a qualified solar electrician to replace your solar inverter across Brisbane, Sunshine Coast or Moreton Bay, give us a call as we’re here to help.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and our reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane & Sunshine Coast electrical services and why locals recommend us.
Static Electrics is an excellent company to deal with , as I need my solar inverter replaced and switchboard upgraded. Jeremy arrived spot on time as advised ,got straight into it and very happy with the service and price we were quoted…
Solar Inverter Diagnostic & Replacement. Brenton was punctual, knowledgeable, polite & patient. No hard sell but genuine suggestions & recommendations. The work was carried out smoothly, timely & professionally…
Had an issue with my Solar, company that I purchased through out of business not sure who to go to. So pleased I called Static, on time, friendly and informative, diagnosed the problem, gave me options to consider…
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE ELECTRICIAN?
For guaranteed workmanship call the electricians Brisbane & Sunshine Coast locals can rely on for fast and friendly service.