What we can offer you:
Our team are some of the highest-paid in the domestic electrical industry.
We provide a take-home vehicle, fully stocked and ready to work!
Your schedule is managed by a team of customer service representatives, so you’ll know exactly what you’ve got coming up.
We know people want a work-life balance, we don’t ask our technicians to work on-call or after hours.
Here at Static Electrics, our employees come first!
Static Electrics service technicians are highly trained, skilled professionals. Our technicians are experts in customer service and are the type of tradesmen you would be happy to send to your mum’s house. Regular training is provided to ensure our technicians are the highest skilled in their field.
We are seeking electricians and air conditioning technicians with domestic experience and a willingness to improve their skillset. Are you a top performer looking for a change? Maybe you feel underappreciated where you’re currently working! Or maybe you’re keen to earn $$! Either way, if you’re one of the best, we’re looking for you!
Why choose to work for Static Electrics?
- Scheduling – Our schedule is managed by experienced electricians, everything is booked by a team of Dispatchers.
- Materials – We have a full-time in-house electrician ordering parts for upcoming projects. Turn up, collect your parts and you’re ready to work.
- Service Manager – We have an in-house service manager for training and support for technicians.
- Apprentices – We have multiple mature age apprentices to make the jobs smoother and much easier.
- Job time allocation – We allow the correct times to complete the work to the highest standards. This includes all installations and testing procedures. Time allowances are allocated by the service technicians not the office. So you never need to worry about being overwhelmed by too much on your schedule.
- Customers love us – Check out our reviews! You’ll be going to happy clients and creating return customers.
- Hourly rate – Our technicians are some of the highest-paid in the domestic electrical industry ($50 per hour plus incentives!)
- Productivity incentives! – We offer an additional $20 per billable hour each day. Once you hit 3 billable hour for the day you’ll be earning an extra $20 per hour.
- Sale commission – For technicians keen to earn more, we can provide the opportunity to make sales and earn a commission. Our team earn 3% of any sale over $6,000
- Service Partner Plans – Our customers have the opportunity to join our Service Partner Plan (SPP) as a technician will receive $10 per plan sold and a Christmas bonus of $5 per active plan!
- Review rewards – You’ll receive $30 per 5 star google review as a thank you for your excellent service to our clients.
- Pair courses – Paid Certificate 2 in AC paid for once probation is completed.
- No on-call – We know people want a work-life balance, we don’t ask our technicians to work on-call or after hours!
- Parts runner – No need to run around to get parts from suppliers. We have a delivery system, so you can focus on the task at hand.
- Vehicle – We provide a take-home vehicle, fully stocked and ready to work!
- Fuel card – Each van had a dedicated fuel card.
- Weekly pay – Pay runs and your incentives are paid weekly.
- Work variety – We cover a broad range of works from electrical, air conditioning and solar power. We have the opportunity for you to learn other skills.
- Always have work – Don’t worry about the slow days anymore! We have the workload to keep you busy!
- Coworkers – you’ll love the people you work with! Our team is friendly and supportive.
- Exceptional service – Our technicians are customers service professionals, we always aim to provide the customer with the best option/solution. Our team is the kind of tradesman you would be comfortable sending to your parents home!
- Not just a number – We are a family run business, you’ll be seeing the family at the office and out and about!
- Job diversity – Everyday is a new and exciting opportunity to earn with the billable hour target and no day is the same.
What we look for
Technical competency, you need to know how to do your job. Sound understanding of the relevant industry standards.
- Amazing communication skills
- A mind for customer service and a focus on understanding the customer’s needs.
- Be willing to follow our proven process and procedures.
- Reliability is crucial for the role.
- A positive can do attitude, ready to learn and grow.
- You need to be self-motivated and have a positive mindset. We will provide you with the tools but you’ll need to implement them
Here at Static Electrics, we want to support you in your strengths to be the best tradesman and representative of Static Electrics. We are growing and looking to hire motivated people to join our awesome team.
Want to have a chat with our hiring manager? Either fill in the form below and we’ll call you back or give Cameron a call on 0439 139 352!