Professional electric cooktop installation service
Static Electrics offers a professional electric cooktop installation service from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast. Our licensed electricians will ensure the cooktops is installed correctly to the manufacturer’s instructions and all relevant industry standards, upgrade and install any additional power requirements, and provide all the safety systems required.
Book An Electrician Today
Many electrical appliances require the installation to be carried out by a licensed electrician, even if you are replacing an old cooktop with a very similar new one.
Why you need a licensed electrician?
- State, industry, and Australian standards are constantly changing and the required set up for your new cooktop could have changed significantly.
- Using a licenced electrician also avoids voiding your manufacturer's warranty.
- Many larger cooktops or induction style hobs require the appliance to be hardwired to your homes electrical system. This is definitely not a DIY job, call your electrician.
- Your electric cooktop could require an isolator switch installed. Some combination gas/electric cooking appliances will also require an isolator switch.
- Modern gas cooktops often require electricity to power the electric ignition.
Induction cooktop installation
Induction style cooktops provide super fast cooking, are easy to clean, and provide a safer cooking environment as the element area does not heat up to the extent traditional electric cooktops do.
Induction cooktops can require special power connections (above the standard GPO) as they demand a lot of energy when in full use. Your electrician can let you know what additional power systems your appliance requires.
We’re seeing ceramic cooktops a lot while carrying our kitchen appliance installation services. They’re a great, cost-effective, sleek alternative to the older style electric ring or solid hot plate style cooktops.
The solid, smooth ceramic surface is easy to clean, does not require specific pots and pans like induction systems, and is often an easy upgrade from older cooktops.
Your local appliance installation specialists
Static Electrics electricians can take care of all your electric cooktop installation needs across Brisbane, Moreton Bay, the Sunshine Coast, and Townsville. Contact our team on 1300 139 039 or complete our online cooktop installation booking request today.