Multi-head Air Conditioning Maintenance
Multi split air conditioner maintenance
Correct and regular maintenance by a licensed technician will ensure your multi split system air conditioning is operating at optimal efficiency. At Static Electrics Pty Ltd we offer comprehensive maintenance services designed to prolong the life expectancy of your investments, whilst reducing the risk of short and long term problems, including – Poor airflow due to blocked filters, reduced cooling and heating efficiency, increased power consumption, water leaks due to blocked drains, and bacterial build up in the fan coil unit.
Air Conditioning Service Request
What separates our air conditioning technicians:
- Prompt service: At Static Electrics we understand time is precious and appreciate that interruptions to electrical services can be an inconvenience. We aim to prioritize each job and arrive on site at an agreed time. In the unlikely event we are running behind schedule, our friendly office staff will phone ahead to provide an updated timeframe. Once onsite, our Sunshine Coast electrical team will work quietly and efficiently, ensuring minimal disruption is made. Our technicians take pride in their work and are respectful to our customers, their homes and their businesses, meaning no damage or mess is left behind.
- Clear pricing: At Static Electrics, we ensure our customers are aware of the costs and services provided, before attending site. We offer a variety of pricing structures, including hourly rate work and fixed price services. Static Electrics also offer ‘No Interest Ever’ payment plans on selected installations. For more information on our payment plan options.
Fixed Price Multi Split Air Conditioning Service
Correct and regular maintenance by a licensed technician will ensure your air conditioner is operating at optimal efficiency. At Static Electrics Pty Ltd we offer comprehensive maintenance services designed to prolong the life expectancy of your investments, whilst reducing the risk of short and long term problems, including –
At Static Electrics, we pride ourselves on the service we provide with our premium air conditioning maintenance. This is our most requested service and enables us to provide the extra love and attention your air conditioner deserves. This comprehensive service is performed by a qualified technician and takes up to an hour per system. This maintenance allows us to –
- Use a canvas cleaning bag on the indoor head unit
- Pressure wash the indoor units
- Pressure wash the fan barrel
- Check and wash the return air filters
- Clean the grilles and covers
- Apply coil cleaner to each fan coil unit
- Apply anti-bacterial solution to the return air filters
- Inspect and flush out the condensate drains (and wet vac if required)
- Check the refrigerant pressure
- Check the electrical connections
- Apply mold reduction treatment
- Check correct operation and general condition of units
- Test the system once cleaned
TO CHOOSE US FOR
- Rapid response – Quick turn around and on time service
- Great serviceability – Available to all customers throughout Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast
- Dual trade services – Domestic and commercial electrical and air conditioning
- Payment plans – Buy now, pay over time!
- Quality workmanship – Industry qualified, licensed technicians
- Quality products – Only Australian certified materials are used
- Office support – Available Monday-Friday from 7.30am-5.00pm
- Satisfaction guarantee – 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all jobs!
At Static Electrics, we are passionate about our work and offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on every job. From the initial booking, through to the completion of the job, we will take pride in every step of the process. Our customers can expect to be greeted by a friendly office team member, either by telephone contact, email or SMS. For more specific electrical or air conditioning advice, customers’ requests may be transferred through to one of our experienced estimators for further assistance. Onsite, our technicians will be respectful and will not leave any mess behind. More so, they will never compromise on the safety of our customers, their homes, their business or the products we use.
Buy now, pay later! Payment plan options are available for larger home installations, including air conditioning and solar.
For more information on our payment plan options - Payment Plans