Replacing a Solar Inverter
Does your solar inverter need replacing?
Has your solar inverter failed, or you have a sneaky suspicion that your inverter is causing more than a few problems when it comes to your solar power system? Static Electrics can help. We have qualified solar electricians that can replace your inverter across Brisbane, Moreton Bay and the Sunshine Coast, with the best customer service and industry knowledge around. No matter the size, type or brand of solar inverter you may have, our team are here to help. Get in contact to find out how we can assist you now!
Comprehensive solar inverter replacement services
Solar power offers so many beneficial options, from lower energy costs to being a renewable energy source, however when your system isn’t working like it should, you just aren't getting the benefits you deserve. At Static Electrics, we understand how frustrating it can be when your solar installation isn’t working to its full capacity, which is why we are a one-stop-shop when it comes to all your solar inverter needs. We can complete a solar inspection of your system, provide suitable inverter options depending on your space and budget, and replace your current inverter from a huge range of inverter brands and types. We use our 25+ years of industry knowledge to ensure we complete each and every service quickly and efficiently, while listening to your solar needs and ideas. Every household and workplace is different, so the solar inverter services you require will be different too!
Should you have your solar inverter replaced?
Here’s a few tips to consider before you decide that an inverter replacement is needed:
- Testing - Has your system been tested? Over the years we have come across a lot of solar issues, and over 50% of the time the inverter isn’t actually the problem. The solar inverter can be showing a fault code or error message which can relate to other parts of the system, so before you replace the inverter it’s best to have the system checked by a qualified professional.
- DC isolators - Have your DC isolators been recalled? There have been lots of solar switches, otherwise known as DC isolators, recalled due to being unsafe. In some cases, an inverter can’t be replaced without replacing a DC isolator as well.
- Earthed - Is your system earthed? We come across lots of solar system with no earth on the panels and array mounting frame. Your new inverter will likely need this earth cable to work correctly.
- Cables - Are your cables installed correctly? Over the years, DC cables can become loose on the panels and fall onto the roof, when can cause various issues. These will need to be re-fixed to the rails to ensure they can’t come into contact with the building.
- Solar Rebate - What rebate are you on? If you are on a great rate, (e.g. 54 cents) you can’t go larger with your inverter otherwise you will lose this feed-in incentive.
In most cases we prefer to do our solar inspection to give you a clear report on your system condition and allow us to ensure all the components are safe and installed correctly. During the inspection we can determine the best replacement solar inverter to fit your wall space, system size, rebate and budget.
Qualified solar inverter replacement technicians
Our team of Master Electricians are all Clean Energy Council (CEC) approved and have years of hands-on experience, which ensures every job we complete is done efficiently, promptly and thoroughly. We have extensive product knowledge, which allows us to provide practical and pragmatic options to fit your inverter needs, and take pride in our high level of customer service each and every time. So, if you need a qualified solar electrician to replace your solar inverter across Brisbane, Sunshine Coast or Moreton Bay, give us a call as we’re here to help!
Your knowledgeable solar inverter replacement specialists
If you have any questions regarding having your solar inverter replaced, or would like to speak to one of our qualified team members regarding another solar or electrical issue, give Static Electrics a call on 0429 139 039 or complete an online job booking form now. We carry out electrical and solar services across Brisbane, Moreton Bay and the Sunshine Coast, so look no further than Static Electrics for all your solar system needs.